Thomas A. Massaro
- Harrison Foundation Professor of Medicine and Law
- Emeritus and Professor of Pediatrics Emeritus
Thomas Massaro most recently served as associate dean for graduate medical education and director of performance improvement at the University of Virginia Medical Center. He teaches courses relating to health care and law at the Law School.
Massaro served his residency at the University of Colorado Medical Center's Pediatrics unit. His research and teaching interests include health care policy, medical informatics, children and the legal system, and international health care.
- M.S.Stanford University1987
- M.D.University of Wisconsin1977
- Ph.D.University of California at Berkeley1970
- S.B.Massachusetts Institute of Technology1963
Law, Medicine and Health Policy
Medical Care for Children: Law, Economics, & Health Policy